SOMEWHERE TO GO, SOMETHING TO DO AND SOMEONE TO TALK TO
With more than twenty activities happening every day at the Youth Zone, every young person aged 7 – 19 (up to 25 with additional needs) can find their place at Warrington Youth Zone.
⭐ Film & Multi-media ⭐ Art, Fashion & Design ⭐ Gym ⭐ Sports Hall ⭐ Health, Beauty & Well Being ⭐ Recreation Area ⭐ Cooking & Life Skills ⭐ Indoor Rock Climbing ⭐ Boxing & Martial Arts ⭐ Dance & Drama ⭐ Enterprise & Employability ⭐ Music ⭐ Outdoor Garden
DISCOVER OUR SESSION TIMES….
Why not come down to Warrington Youth Zone and see for yourself all of the fantastic activities we have on offer? To get involved, simply become a member for just £5 per year, then pay just 50p per visit.
Juniors – Tuesday & Thursday, 4pm–8pm, Saturday, 11am–3pm
Seniors – Monday & Wednesday, 4pm-9pm, Friday & Saturday 4pm-10pm.
Sunday – Springboard, 11am-3pm (open to all ages)
Sunday – Project Zone, 4pm-8pm (open to all ages)
Junior Sessions are open to young people aged 7-12 years old.
Senior Sessions are open to young people aged 12-19 (Up to 25 with additional needs)
Please note at 12 years old, young people can choose between juniors or seniors.
Every Penny Counts! Help Fundraise Today!
Fundraising for your youth zone is not only a great way of having fun, it helps to make a real difference to the children and young people of Warrington and surrounding areas. We rely on donations such as yours to keep our doors open and to continue to provide the very best youth facilities.
In fundraising, anything goes (so long as it is legal) from bake sales to bike rides, skydives to sponsorship, you come up with the idea and we are here to support you.
If you, your school, or family and friends would like to support us in raising the £2.7 million needed to run your youth zone- we cant wait to hear about it.
There are lots of different ways that we can support you with your fundraising so make sure you do let us know if you are planning something.
BECOME A VOLUNTEER & MAKE A DIFFERENCE…
We really believe in the value and power of volunteering. Our volunteers are integral to our success and truly are part of the team. They are at the heart of what we offer to young people – that’s why a culture of volunteering and an enhanced volunteering programme has been embedded into our ethos since introducing the programme at Warrington Youth Club.
Our passionate volunteers generously give their time to support and make a positive difference to the lives of young people across the country. The diversity of their backgrounds means they bring a wide range of skills, experiences, ability and interests.
Every one of our volunteers strengthen us as a charity at the forefront of exceptional youth work. We couldn’t exist without our volunteers, and we wouldn’t want to either!
Holiday Club is Now Live….
Throughout the summer, we are running our Holiday Club & HAF Holiday Club at Warrington Youth Zone. We are here to provide lots of fun activities and trips out for young people aged 7-12.
- Choose between our Action Packed Sports Club or get Creative with our Arts Club
- Sessions will run from 8am-6pm.
- Each session is £20 and will include breakfast, lunch and snacks.
- To book you must be eligible for income based free school meals
- This project is funded by Warrington Borough Council.
Please note membership is required to book onto our holiday programmes.
Inspiring young people to achieve
Warrington Youth Zone is a brand new youth charity which will build upon the success, values and legacy of Warrington Youth Club.
Warrington’s new state-of-the-art Youth Zone will provide a safe, inspiring place for young people aged 7-19, and up to 25 for those with additional needs, to spend their leisure time. The Youth Zone will open 7 days a week, offering over 20 activities every night for just 50p per visit, providing thousands of young people somewhere, to go, something to do and someone to talk to.
- 30th May 2023Welcome to Junior Zone, our weekly newsletter of all things Junior at Warrington Youth Zone! Book your place today! Email Iz for further information!
- 8th May 2023Project zone is our innovative and exciting programme where young people can gain confidence, skills and develop in a structured session. We are dedicated to delivering enriching learning experiences through…
- 2nd May 2023Dr Keith Hendry has pledged his support to Warrington’s young people by becoming the latest Founder Patron of the charity Warrington Youth Zone. Chair of Mersey Rivers Trust and founder…Posted in: Fundraising
- 2nd May 2023Train like a pro is a new project focused on providing young people with an insight into a “pro sports” lifestyle. This is delivered over 12 weeks with the cohort…