SOMEWHERE TO GO, SOMETHING TO DO AND SOMEONE TO TALK TO
With more than twenty activities happening every day at the Youth Zone, every young person aged 7 – 19 (up to 25 with additional needs) can find their place at Warrington Youth Zone.
⭐ Film & Multi-media ⭐ Art, Fashion & Design ⭐ Gym ⭐ Sports Hall ⭐ Health, Beauty & Well Being ⭐ Recreation Area ⭐ Cooking & Life Skills ⭐ Indoor Rock Climbing ⭐ Boxing & Martial Arts ⭐ Dance & Drama ⭐ Enterprise & Employability ⭐ Music ⭐ Outdoor Garden
DISCOVER OUR SESSION TIMES….
Why not come down to Warrington Youth Zone and see for yourself all of the fantastic activities we have on offer? To get involved, simply become a member for just £5 per year, then pay just 50p per visit.
Juniors – Tuesday & Thursday, 4pm–8pm, Saturday, 11am–3pm
Seniors – Monday & Wednesday, 4pm-9pm, Friday & Saturday 4pm-10pm.
Sunday – Springboard, 11am-3pm (open to all ages)
Sunday – Project Zone, 4pm-8pm (open to all ages)
Junior Sessions are open to young people aged 7-12 years old.
Senior Sessions are open to young people aged 12-19 (Up to 25 with additional needs)
Please note at 12 years old, young people can choose between juniors or seniors.
Holiday Club is Now Live….
This Christmas we are running our Holiday Club & HAF Holiday Club at Warrington Youth Zone. We are here to provide lots of fun activities and trips out for young people aged 7-12.
- Choose between our Action Packed Sports Club or get Creative with our Arts Club
- Sessions will run from 8am-6pm.
- Each session is £15 and will include breakfast, lunch and snacks.
- To book you must be eligible for income based free school meals
- This project is funded by Warrington Borough Council.
Please note membership is required to book onto our holiday programmes.
BECOME A VOLUNTEER & MAKE A DIFFERENCE…
We really believe in the value and power of volunteering. Our volunteers are integral to our success and truly are part of the team. They are at the heart of what we offer to young people – that’s why a culture of volunteering and an enhanced volunteering programme has been embedded into our ethos since introducing the programme at Warrington Youth Club.
Our passionate volunteers generously give their time to support and make a positive difference to the lives of young people across the country. The diversity of their backgrounds means they bring a wide range of skills, experiences, ability and interests.
Every one of our volunteers strengthen us as a charity at the forefront of exceptional youth work. We couldn’t exist without our volunteers, and we wouldn’t want to either!
Inspiring young people to achieve
Warrington Youth Zone is a brand new youth charity which will build upon the success, values and legacy of Warrington Youth Club.
Warrington’s new state-of-the-art Youth Zone will provide a safe, inspiring place for young people aged 7-19, and up to 25 for those with additional needs, to spend their leisure time. The Youth Zone will open 7 days a week, offering over 20 activities every night for just 50p per visit, providing thousands of young people somewhere, to go, something to do and someone to talk to.
- 20th October 2022Warrington Youth Zone has teamed up with Tesco Extra in Warrington this Christmas to help support local families across the area this festive period. We are kindly asking Tesco customers (new…Posted in: Fundraising
- 23rd August 2022Warrington Youth Zone are delighted that Tyrone McCarthy, Warrington-born Ireland international, and ex-Warrington Wolves player, has chosen them as a beneficiary charity for his forthcoming testimonial. Currently a Warrington Wolves…Posted in: Fundraising
- 2nd July 2022Warrington Youth Zone is officially open! The charity held a huge community open day and party on Saturday, welcoming over 1,400 people to mark the momentous occasion, which also saw…
- 28th June 2022Warrington Youth Zone will officially open its doors this weekend with the party of the summer! Young people and families are invited to the celebration between 10.45am and 3pm, which…Posted in: Uncategorised