SOMEWHERE TO GO, SOMETHING TO DO AND SOMEONE TO TALK TO
With more than twenty activities happening every day at the Youth Zone, every young person aged 7 – 19 (up to 25 with additional needs) can find their place at Warrington Youth Zone.
⭐ Film & Multi-media ⭐ Art, Fashion & Design ⭐ Gym ⭐ Sports Hall ⭐ Health, Beauty & Well Being ⭐ Recreation Area ⭐ Cooking & Life Skills ⭐ Indoor Rock Climbing ⭐ Boxing & Martial Arts ⭐ Dance & Drama ⭐ Enterprise & Employability ⭐ Music ⭐ Outdoor Garden
DISCOVER OUR SESSION TIMES….
Why not come down to Warrington Youth Zone and see for yourself all of the fantastic activities we have on offer? To get involved, simply become a member for just £5 per year, then pay just 50p per visit.
Juniors – Tuesday & Thursday, 4pm–8pm, Saturday, 11am–3pm
Seniors – Monday & Wednesday, 4pm-9pm, Friday & Saturday 4pm-10pm.
Sunday – Springboard, 11am-3pm (open to all ages)
Sunday – Project Zone, 4pm-8pm (open to all ages)
Junior Sessions are open to young people aged 7-12 years old.
Senior Sessions are open to young people aged 12-19 (Up to 25 with additional needs)
Please note at 12 years old, young people can choose between juniors or seniors.
Holiday Club is Now Live….
This February we are running our Holiday Club & HAF Holiday Club at Warrington Youth Zone. We are here to provide lots of fun activities and trips out for young people aged 7-12.
- Choose between our Action Packed Sports Club or get Creative with our Arts Club
- Sessions will run from 8am-6pm.
- Each session is £15 and will include breakfast, lunch and snacks.
HAF Holiday Club – February 2023
- To book you must be eligible for income based free school meals
- This project is funded by Warrington Borough Council.
Please note membership is required to book onto our holiday programmes.
BECOME A VOLUNTEER & MAKE A DIFFERENCE…
We really believe in the value and power of volunteering. Our volunteers are integral to our success and truly are part of the team. They are at the heart of what we offer to young people – that’s why a culture of volunteering and an enhanced volunteering programme has been embedded into our ethos since introducing the programme at Warrington Youth Club.
Our passionate volunteers generously give their time to support and make a positive difference to the lives of young people across the country. The diversity of their backgrounds means they bring a wide range of skills, experiences, ability and interests.
Every one of our volunteers strengthen us as a charity at the forefront of exceptional youth work. We couldn’t exist without our volunteers, and we wouldn’t want to either!
Inspiring young people to achieve
Warrington Youth Zone is a brand new youth charity which will build upon the success, values and legacy of Warrington Youth Club.
Warrington’s new state-of-the-art Youth Zone will provide a safe, inspiring place for young people aged 7-19, and up to 25 for those with additional needs, to spend their leisure time. The Youth Zone will open 7 days a week, offering over 20 activities every night for just 50p per visit, providing thousands of young people somewhere, to go, something to do and someone to talk to.
- 16th March 2023National tool hire company Speedy who are based in Newton-le-Willows, have joined Warrington Youth Zone’s growing family of Founder Patrons. Seven months after opening, Warrington Youth Zone boasts an ever-growing…Posted in: Uncategorised
- 13th March 2023From Christmas lights to a listening ear, local businessman and Warrington Wolves Chairman Stuart Middleton helps supports new Wellbeing Warriors programme at town centre Youth Zone, thanks to his Christmas…
- 13th March 2023Support for Warrington Youth Zone continues to grow with New Balance Foundation joining as its latest Founder Patron. The Youth Zone officially opened its doors on the 2nd July 2022…
- 6th March 2023Nichol’s PLC are proud to announce that their staff are aiming to hit new heights in their latest fundraising challenge which will be raising funds for Warrington Youth Zone. The…