It costs more than £7000 each and every day to operate Warrington Youth Zone.
Fundraising for your youth zone is not only a great way of having fun, it helps to make a real difference to the children and young people of Warrington and surrounding areas. We rely on donations such as yours to keep our doors open and to continue to provide the very best youth facilities.
Every Penny counts!
In fundraising, anything goes (so long as it is legal) from bake sales to bike rides, skydives to sponsorship, you come up with the idea and we are here to support you.
If you, your school, or family and friends would like to support us in raising the £2.4 million needed to run your youth zone- we cant wait to hear about it.
There are lots of different ways that we can support you with your fundraising so get in touch and let us know if you have something planned.
- Letter of authority- to get yourself some raffle prize donations or for your workplace
- Sponsorship Forms
- Support and promotion on social media
- Help with local media
- Collection Buckets/Shakers
Why Fundraise For Us?
- Make a difference to Young People in Warrington
- Make new friends as part of our fundraising family
- Engage with your local community
- Every pound raised directly benefits our Young People
- Make a difference while having fun
- Sharing with friends & family helps hit our target
here are some ways you can help us!
WHY SUPPORT US?
Fundraising for Warrington Youth Zone is a rewarding way for you to get involved and support our vital work. Whether you participate in one of our thrilling challenge events or organise your own fundraiser, you’ll make a big difference.