Being a Young Leader is an exciting opportunity to have fun and gain new skills. They play a key role in supporting our Junior and Holiday Clubs working with children between the ages of 7 and 12 years old.
Our Young Leaders develop skills such as communication, organisation, leadership and teamwork as well as gain confidence and meet new people.
To become a young leader, you need to be a member of Warrington Youth Zone and aged between 14 – 18
As a young leader you will commit to attending all the training sessions and then volunteer on our junior and holiday club sessions for a minimum of 60 hours.
Why become a Young Leader?
- Meet new friends who share similar interests to you.
- With our training and development programmes, being a Young Leader is a great way to learn new skills and build your confidence.
- Whether you are looking to go to college, onto an apprenticeship or deciding on a career, being a Young Leader will enhance your CV and open up new opportunities
- It’s fun!! You will have a great time by taking an active part in something amazing
- Don’t worry if you’re not sure what to do, as full training is provided.
Want to become a Young Leader? GREAT!
To apply for the next course fill out the application form below and email to firstname.lastname@example.org or bring into reception.