Become a Founder Patron
Our Founder Patrons are a group of individuals and companies united by a determination to give young people in Warrington somewhere to go, something to do and someone to talk to. Our Founder Patrons’ contributions combine to support our annual running costs.
Your pledge of consistent support is critical to the success of Warrington Youth Zone. Such support will ensure that we open the doors with a first-class offer, it will provide us with a foundation to develop and maintain excellent services for young people which match the quality of the building. The select group of Founder Patrons is made up with the great and good from Warrington; businesses, philanthropists and community leaders whose endorsement and generous support will encourage others to follow.
If you would like to find out more about becoming a Founder Patron, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Plaque placement on the Founder Patron wall in Warrington Youth Zone
- Acknowledgement in publications
- Website accreditation
- Promotion on our social media platforms
- ‘Founder Patron’ of Warrington Youth Zone logo for your use
- Acknowledge your support through a dedicated case study in our annual review
- Plaque of recognition for you or your company’s reception
- Joint marketing work to realise media coverage regarding your support
- Regular key benefit reports relating to the young people in Warrington
- Provision of high-quality images and quotes of the activities you support for use in your annual reports and communications
- Updates with news about the success of projects and the achievements of young people
- Cultivate a special relationship through a tailored programme of involvement