Join InvestIn! A corporate partnership group like no other, and help young people in Warrington be the best that they can be. Invest £1,200 in a bespoke corporate partnership, and watch the return and growth year after year!
At Warrington Youth Zone, we support some of the most deprived communities, where 1 in every 3 children are living in poverty. More than a youth club, we provide local young people with over 100 different activities, whether it is for fun or for their future- we make sure our offer is top of the range.
Together, we can change and save young people’s lives – start your journey today!
Benefits of InvestIN!
- Invitations to uniques quarterly InvestIn! events,
- Regular Youth Zone updates and Case Studies demonstrating the impact of your support
- Dedicated Account Manager to support your charitable objectives
- Access to a Business Directory for connecting with other member businesses and leaders locally
- Use of WYZ facilities at discounted rate.
- Improved public relations, perception & trust
- Brand exposure to our shared audiences
- Network with other corporate partners
How to InvestIN!
- Challenge events such as our £50 Business Challenge and Born Survivor
- Product donation
- Monthly pledge
- Gift of skills and advice
- Employee volunteering opportunities
- Nominate us as your Charity of the Year
- Payroll Giving
- Corporate Donations
How InvestIN Impacts!
- £5000 could provide each of our Junior Members with a hot meal.
- £10,000 could pay our electric bill for one month.
- £15,000 could fund a mental health project for 3 months.
- £20,000 could fund 4,000 young people with free membership for a year.
- £25,000 could provide 25,000 hot meals to young people.
InvestIN – Coming up next…
Our next InvestIn event is coming up on Friday 15 March, so why not save the date and join us!
Our guest speaker this time will be our very own Warrington Youth Zone chair Mark Brocklehurst. Join him for a warts-and-all account of 4 men in a boat and their struggle to row across the Atlantic.
Hear how he fared with capsizing, fighting his own demons, and fighting to survive. This one is not for the faint-hearted!
InvestIn is a networking event like no other, if you would like to be a part of a networking group that brings like-minded businesses together with a whole host of benefits whilst making an impact on young people’s lives, why not come along to our event?
Why Partner With Us?
- Engage employees with volunteering opportunities
Exceptional Account Management
Improved public relations, perception & trust
Team building exercises through challenge events
- Brand exposure to our shared audiences.
Network with other corporate partners
here are some ways we could work together.
Why Support Us?
We work with a range of organisations in partnerships that inspire colleagues, create happier workplaces, and promote the impact of the partnerships that allow us to continue to be there.